This guest post is by Larry Baratte who is the head coach of the Ventura College Swim Team. His teams have won twenty Western State Conference team titles, and have consistently finished in the top-five at the California State Championships, highlighted by winning The 2005 and 2010 Men’s Swimming & Diving State Championship.
A new website is now available that is devoted to providing structure and direction to your swim training: myswimcoachonline.com. Simply swimming back and forth can become monotonous and can lead to a lack of motivation that can derail your training goals. In addition, many athletes find it difficult to create workouts on their own. Either the workouts become uninteresting, or the athlete simply doesn’t have the background or expertise to create workouts successfully.
The myswimcoachonline.com website will provide direction, purpose, and motivation to your swim workouts. Regardless of your ability level or how much time you have available to swim, myswimcoachonline.com will meet your swimming needs. Workouts will be provided at least three times a week, and full members will have 15 different workout plans available to fit their needs. Never start your swim unprepared! Let the outstanding coaches at myswimcoachonline.com provide your workout plan.
• Workout plans available at durations of 30, 60, and 90 minutes.
• Workout plans available at three ability levels (beginner, intermediate, advanced).
• Video instruction and comprehensive coaching feedback is available.
• Workouts are supported by over 30 years of professional coaching experience. Our coaching team has worked with beginner level swimmers up to international caliber athletes.
• Two membership options provide a monthly or yearly access to workouts. Pay-per-workout options are also available.
myswimcoachonline.com is ideal for all swimmers. From the fitness swimmer who needs direction in their workout, to an elite level athlete who is training for a competition. With myswimcoachonline.com…never train alone again.