FINIS Swimsense Performance Monitor Reviews
Wrist Watch Heart Rate
FINIS Swimsense Performance Monitor Overviews
The FINIS Swimsense® (Powered by SportSense®) is a groundbreaking training tool, which captures critical performance data. Improved by a new iiM technology upgrade for better accuracy, the monitor straps onto the wrist like a watch and uses accelerometers, magnetometers and patent-pending proprietary algorithms to identify your swim.
|Record time, pace, distance, stroke count and rate, calories, and distance-per-stroke.|
Analyze your performance on the device with interval times, pace times, distance (meters/yards/laps), stroke count, stroke rate, distance-per-stroke and calories burned across all four major strokes. Performance data can then be uploaded to the free FINIS Swimsense Training Log at Swimsense.com for additional analysis and historical review. The Swimsense Performance Monitor provides a revolutionary degree of information, which is key to tracking and improving your swim performance.
You might not swim like an Olympian, but now you can train like one. This innovative monitor, used by Gold Medal swimmer and World Record holder Jason Lezak, uses internal sensors to detect what stroke you’re doing–even accounting for changes between laps–and then record distance, speed, lap counts, and cadence. Keep track of your improvement over time with the SwimSense Online Training Log, just go to Swimsense.com and FINIS will store your workouts for free.
Swimsense Monitor Features:
- iiM (Interval Inference Mode) technology upgrade improves accuracy to 99.9 percent
- Hit the swim button and go; intervals and strokes, including backstroke, breaststroke, butterfly and freestyle are all recorded automatically
- Motion Sensors: Accelerometers and magnetometers use patent-pending proprietary algorithms to record all strokes and data 99.9 percent accurately
- Review workouts instantly
- Analyze distance, splits, laps, pace times, stroke count stroke rate, distance-per-stroke and calories burned
- View your current workout and up to 14 past workouts on the monitor
The monitor fits easily on your wrist and features sensitive motion sensors to record strokes and data with 99.9 percent accuracy.
- Free Swimsense Training Log: Upload workouts to Swimsense.com to track workouts and goals online
- Fully Updateable: Download software updates and enhancements to always have the latest Swimsense software
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery: 12+ hours of swimming use, 150+ hours of non-swimming use, 300+ hours in sleep mode
- Custom settings: Set unique pool sizes, meters, yards, gender and weight
- Swimsense Dock Included: Sync your Swimsense with the free Online Training Log and charge the battery
Swimsense Training Log Features:
- Upload Workouts to swimsense.com
- Review past performance and track progress at Swimsense.com
Upload your workouts to your PC or Mac at swimsense.com to create your custom goal planning and training log.
- Performance Reporting: Analyze intervals laps swum, times, total distance, pace, stroke count; stroke rate, distance-per-stroke, calories
- Reports SWOLF efficiency scores in all four strokes
- PC & Mac compatible
- Workout History: View all workouts and analyze your progress over time
- Goal Planning: Train at the next level by setting goals and monitoring your progress
- Search for your workouts by date
- Workout Plans: Create workout plans and compare against your actual workouts
- Visual Dashboard: View a snapshot of your workout with the ability to dynamically drill down into details
- Integration with Partner Websites: Upload data collected by Swimsense directly to TrainingPeaks, RunKeeper, SportTrack and 2PEAK websites
Innovative research and design is FINIS’ highest priority. Founded in 1993 by John Mix and Olympic Gold Medal Swimmer Pablo Morales, FINIS understands that improving one’s technique is the secret to swimming faster and enjoying the sport more. The company has introduced several truly innovative tools to the swimming community–many of which are currently used by US and international Olympic teams, elite Triathletes, and fitness swimmers worldwide.