Warranty and Returns
Your Product is warranted by FINIS to be free of defects in materials of workmanship, under normal use, for a period of time from the purchase date (reference chart below for length of coverage).
|Products Covered||Length of Coverage|
|Electronics||1 Year Limited Warranty|
|Swim Suits, Apparel, Goggles, Swim Caps, and Accessories||30 Day Limited Warranty|
|Technical Products (Fins, Snorkels, Paddles, etc.) and Pool Equipment||60 Day Limited Warranty|
The limited warranty* excludes damage resulting from improper care of handling, accidents, modifications, unauthorized repairs, normal wear or other causes which are not defects in materials and workmanship. If there is a covered defect, we will repair or replace the product free of charge or issue a refund** at FINIS’ discretion.
If your product is determined defective, please follow the steps below to return your items.
- For all Return/Exchanges go to http://FINISinc.com/supportand fill out a support ticket to receive an RMA Number and complete instructions on how to ship the product back.
- Failure to obtain an RMA Number will result in a restocking fee of 25%. No exceptions.
- FINIS will need a proof-of-purchase date for all items returned. Any items that you cannot provide a proof-of-purchase date for will not be accepted.
- With the RMA in-hand, return the product to FINIS per the RMA instructions that you receive.
- If the return is not received within 30 days of the RMA request date, the return will be canceled and a new RMA Number will need to be issued.
- All returns will be credited at FINIS’ discretion. If we are not able to repair, replace, or credit you for the returned product, we will send the original product back to you.
- If you ship the items back to FINIS at your own expense, and the return is the result of a FINIS error, you will be refunded your original shipping cost when the return is processed.
- All merchandise returned without FINIS company tags/labels will be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- FINIS will pay to ship any new or replacement product to you.
- When you receive your replacement or returned product from FINIS, please be sure to inspect the shipment for accuracy. Shipping errors must be communicated to FINIS within 5 days of shipment receipt.
*Some states and countries within the EEA do not allow limitation on how long an implied warranty lasts, or exclusion all or certain types of damages, so the above limitations may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other additional rights, which may vary from state to state or within the EEA. The foregoing is without prejudice to other legal rights that may arise under applicable national legislation. The warranty extends only to products purchased from an authorized FINIS retailer.
**Refunds are only applicable if items were purchased from FINIS. No other person or company is authorized to change the FINIS warranty, and your dealer is solely responsible for any other additional warranties.